sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

One stock. Five times your principal.

My dear fellow investor when is the last time you actually made a few bucks in the market?

With this bull pattern going on it is hard to find a winner that will stand out and actually produce gains that are above average.

Not only do I believe that I've found a solid company but I am certain that I've found the next company that will quintuple in a heart beat.

RCHA is set to take the world by storm and this little pharmaceutical company should soar from current levels of 20 cents to over a dollar this coming week.

If you don't believe me just watch where it goes on Monday and I promise you, you will want to buy as much as you can to make sure you catch this rocket before it takes off. I expect to see it nearly double on Monday alone. God knows how high and how fast RCHA will go from there on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario