martes, 26 de marzo de 2019

Accidentally Entertaining

We're starting to have quite the library of Dark Souls and Bloodborne Hitless Tournament VODs and highlights---five tournaments now, tons of matches, and some of the best moments in Dark Souls content!

High quality, produced content is what I'm really passionate about. It's why I don't usually just jump on Twitch anymore and casually play games. I want everything that I'm doing to be the absolute best it can be, and the hitless tournaments are an example of that.

This content creator space is hard, and it's difficult to differentiate yourself from others. I've spent years now trying to do that, and I am finally at a point where I can say I'm doing something different, fun, entertaining, and really good. I don't stare at the view count anymore. On my last youtube channel, which I deleted in a fit of baby rage (lol) after quitting Twitch earlier this year, I had tens of thousands of views on videos that honestly were low quality. But they were search optimized and answered simple questions that people wanted to know. My strategy this time is simple: continue to answer questions and provide content that people want, but make sure it's something I'm actually proud of. I'm incredibly proud of the quality in the hitless tournaments, and I'm working on other high quality (solo) projects that will be of equal quality, or hey...maybe even better!

One of the biggest things that you can do to support me is subscribe to my youtube channel at youtube.com/c/McRaptor and share these videos on social networks! It really helps expand the reach of the tournaments and other original works.

I hope you've been enjoying the tournaments, and I look forward to providing you with even more exciting content that is, as always, accidentally entertaining.

OH YEAH---the next hitless tournament is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 2-4. It's going to include all five souls games, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne. Ten amazing runners competing on two separate teams. Guts, glory, glitter, crazy stuff. Yeah, it's going to be kind of a big deal...so, check it out!






Dark Souls 3 Tournament Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMDp4qDJxcZy85inXuKY2AoXNI5mYrYg2

Bloodborne Tournament Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMDp4qDJxcZx84u1iXrwP5YdzqjM22Toq

Dark Souls Remastered Tournament Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMDp4qDJxcZzwExso6c7vkxjo5En_TfKL

Dark Souls and Bloodborne Streamer Interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMDp4qDJxcZy6ks1Qn3MzdF4RH3zNokzC




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario